Examples of our Roof Access & Protection Systems work
Why Roof Access & Protection Systems?
- Central have 38 years’ experience in working at height, our team of surveyors are able to advise, design and install a wide range of roof safety systems from leading manufacturers.
- We install rooftop edge protection compatible with most surfacing materials, including concrete, asphalt, PVC membrane and felt. Ranges includes a choice of standard, vertical, raked, radiused and folding systems to suit any building.
- Central provides safe access to rooftops and protects the roof surface with rooftop walkway systems available as a fixed or freestanding systems.
Feature Case Study
Just off the M4 in Swindon, Canberra House is a modern, three-storey, office building in a prime location. The Central Group were asked to undertake a refurbishment project. The original single-ply roof had failed and was leaking.
- We install skylight protection for metal profile roofs protecting roof lights and skylights with no loss of natural light.
- We can install safety lifeline systems with a continual, handsfree lifeline, allowing workers to move freely across the roof without disconnecting from the safety line.