Why Flat To Pitched Roof Conversions?
- Central install pitched roofs on existing flat-roofed properties.
- By replacing a flat roof with a pitched alternative, we can incorporate high-performance insulation and offer better drainage.
- Other potential benefits a well-designed pitched roof offers include aesthetics, thermal performance, water resistance, maintenance, security and acoustics.
- There are only two main options for the roof structure of a flat-to-pitched conversion: deadload (also known as a propped rafter) and self-supporting (or spanning truss).
- Central are experienced in the key standards and guidelines that specifiers use to assess products and installation of flat-to-pitched conversion.