Equality & Diversity
We actively foster a company culture characterised by inclusivity, equality of opportunity, the valuing of diversity, mutual trust, respect for personal dignity and the promotion of wellbeing across the Group. Our diverse workforce makes our team stronger and better equipped to respond to the demands of our clients and the industry. We recruit and retain the most talented people irrespective of their culture, sex, gender reassignment, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or beliefs, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or race. Central sets itself apart from competitors through its workforce – a valued team, supported in training and development to be the very best they can be, and most importantly to be themselves.
Recognising individual selves
Diversity and inclusion is about recognising everyone is individual and different in the way we work and go about our lives. Typical categories include culture, sex, gender reassignment, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or beliefs, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or race
We’re creating a culture at the Central Group that is inspiring and inclusive, where difference is valued, so we can perform at our best and realise our potential. We’re committed to attracting and retaining the best, diverse talent and creating a safe and inclusive environment where our people can bring their whole selves to work.
How We Have An Impact
- Enhance diversity and ensure inclusion across all levels in the business.
- Offer fair, equal and unbiased recruitment, promotion and reward systems.
- Ensure safe, inclusive and agile work environment where all talent thrives.
- Company-wide awareness including International Women’s Day.
- Updated our policies and procedures to reflect diversity and inclusion considerations.
- Communicate expectations on diversity and inclusion to suppliers and partners, and build in as part of supplier selection process.
- Company-wide training, events, networking and awareness programmes.